Sharing office space
As a small business owner, the only thing you truly can control is your overhead. A shared workspace is a good way to reduce your expenses, but the benefits of doing so extend far beyond just the economics.
Find small business shared workspace. Uncover big growth opportunities.
Every small company needs office space. Every company also needs new business. Simply put, Shared Offices can help with both needs. Sharing the same office space can create a synergistic environment whereby both parties help each other through networking, referrals, and even collaboration.
The advantages of sharing space with an industry-compatible firm
When two companies operate from a shared workspace, each benefits a little differently. The larger company reduces their overhead through rent paid by the smaller company. For the smaller company, in addition to the likelihood of business synergy emerging, the benefits can include:
- Nicer office space than typically afforded on your own
- Providing your business with a more prominent address
- Being in a building with higher-end amenities
- Access to receptionist, secretarial, and other services
- Access to high-tech conference rooms and more
- Integrated into sophisticated telecommunications system
- An environment of professional interaction and comaraderie
- Greater overall value for your rent dollar
Industries of all types are sharing space today in today’s economy.
- Law Firms
- Public Relations
- Health Care
- Ad Agency
- Web Developer
- Video Production
- Commercial Printers
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Graphic Designers
- Media Buying Firms
- Title Companies
- Real Estate Developers
- Non-Profit Entities
- Event Planners
…and many more